The Lutheran House is located on the Brick Walk near the Hall of Philosophy. Facilities include:
- Thirteen guest rooms on the second and third floors.
- Each room has a sink, ceiling fan and air conditioner.
- Bathrooms (some with shower/tub combination or walk-in showers) are located on each sleeping floor and the lower level.
- A large, attractive dining room on the lower lever, which adjoins a guest-shared fully-equipped kitchen.
- Shared kitchen facilities include: Dishes, flatware, two stoves, microwave ovens, cookware and utensils; A grill just outside the kitchen door; Ample storage space for dry and canned goods and 1⁄2 of a full-size refrigerator/freezer.
- A main floor open gathering space accommodates worship, conversation, music and special events.
- Shaded porches on the first and second floors.
- Wireless Internet access.
- Furnished Linens.
The Lutheran House Policy on Wine & Beer
Moderate consumption of wine and beer is permitted at the Lutheran House. Alcoholic beverages are permitted on the lower level, first floor and both porches. Please note: Only wine and beer are permitted.
If deemed necessary by the Host/Hostess, following consultation with an officer of the Board, excessive consumption by guest(s) may result in the guest(s) being asked to immediately vacate their residence at the Lutheran House without any refund of room rental.
About the association
The mission of the Lutheran Chautauqua Association is to provide a Lutheran identity on the grounds of the Chautauqua Institution through witness, worship, fellowship, hospitality and recreation.